HYBRAIN at Brainspiration 2022
12-14 Ocotber 2022, University of Twente (Enschede)
Brainspiration is an international meeting on brain-inspired concepts and materials for information processing.
Brainspiration 2022 will cover recent progress and future perspectives on brain-inspired concepts and materials for information processing and sensing, including:
- Intelligent matter for information processing and sensing.
- Analog in-memory computing.
- Oscillating neural networks.
- Novel computational devices and architectures in unconventional physical substrates.
- Theoretical concepts of computing in non-digital, physical substrates.
- Neural interfacing.
The meeting is highly interdisciplinary as we aim at bringing together researchers from physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science, machine learning, computer engineering, nonlinear dynamics etc.